Monday 21 July 2014

CatLog: Entry #1

The humanoid on wheels persists with shouts of "Tyrion!"I have yet to figure out the meaning of this; and also, the word "no". I am quite comfortable In this place, and whether the humanoid likes it or not, everything here is mine. I have quickly learned how to reach high places, that is the only way I get attention and called a "good kitty". The humanoid believes that I should be satisfied with "kitten kibble", but all the food is also mine. To the humanoid's great annoyance, I have learned how to get up on the table where the food is, and make that a common resting place. There is this thing known as a straw, and it is apparently used to suck up liquid substances; however, I believe that makes a rather better chew toy.

My new companion does not like the fact that my favourite hobby includes nighttime wrestling, it is evident that I must continue working on bending her to my will. Earlier today, I had thought that I was succeeding. She returned from the unknown with a contraption with fur on it that is not mine. It is referred to as the "feather stick", and when it is waived around I am helpless to its powers. I was in the midst of contemplating whether this thing may be a mind control device, when I found a place I thought I could take refuge… I was wrong! It took shape in the form of a cloth hut. When I entered, I thought I was safe from the humanoid's eyes, however the humanoid was able to lift up a piece of the cloth and still see me. The humanoid found a game in constantly lifting up and letting go of the cloth, even when I use my innocent eye tactics. Am I safe anywhere? That remains to be seen


Note: I have tried singing the song of my people to the humanoid, she tries to sing along, and sounds horrible while doing it…


SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment