Monday 13 October 2014

Thankful

I try to be as thankful as I can everyday, and on this Thanksgiving there is lots that I am thankful for…

I am thankful for a supportive group of family and friends, that even when I am having my low days, still stand by me 

I am thankful for my good health, and the steps I have taken to keep it decent.

I am thankful for technology, because although in this day and age it holds a lot of negative aspects, it helps me achieve many things that I would not be able to otherwise

I am thankful for laughter, and the friends that make it effortless to do so

I am thankful to have known failure, because it has given me the strength to be better and push harder for success.

I am thankful for the helpers that go out of their way to make sure I'm well taken care of in spite of management being a joke

I am thankful for heartache, because when you close your heart to one, so many others open their hearts to you

I am thankful for the little black devil that is my kitten. He has been a constant in a time of change, and in many ways been the child I will never have

I am thankful for my resilience, perseverance… and I am thankful to be me


Karli 

A half asleep selfie… Before we both passed out

No comments:

Post a Comment