Thursday 20 February 2014

Reflection Week

Usually at this time of year, I get really frustrated when the majority of Facebook brags about their vacation destinations. Quite honestly I've been drowning myself in work, because I've had nothing better to do. As much as it sucks now, when the vacation goers are cramming, I'll kick back and laugh. This week has been an interesting week for me, because I've done a lot of reflecting. I wrote an article for the March issue of the school paper. Writing the paper was kind of liberating, because it reminded me of my strength as a child. I won't explain the article as a whole, but I will just explain that it was about growing up with out any sort of role model in this same situation as I was. I find that sometimes when you grow up, you forget the lessons you learned as you were little. Writing this article has allowed me to revisit the fact, that though there is support in many places, you can't always rely on the same people all the time. Sometimes you have to find happiness in yourself.

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment