Sunday 23 September 2012

Ain't no Love like King's Love!


I haven't written here in a while, so I guess I better start up again...


School is back in session, and I'm sure I'll have a lot to say in this year.  However, let me use this post to explain the most amazing, yet exhausting week that was Orientation Week.  At first, I was really nervous, because my Sophs made such an impact on me last year; and I wanted to do the same for the incoming frosh.  I had no need to worry though, because I was working with a great team, and I have never seen such a friendly and talented group of frosh.  Though the mornings were early, and the nights were late, I would definitely do it again.  The days were filled with cheering, dancing, chatting., playing games, and eating Nutella, which became my new favorite food spread.  The cheering came loudest from King's, and thanks to my friend Shaidon Woods,, and the energy demonstrated by the Sophs and  frosh alike, King’s was able to take home the Spirit Award. I really enjoyed the whole week, I had 2 all-time favourite moments.  The first was Shinerama Day, because I take charity very seriously, and it was heartwarming to know that so many people were united for a good cause. My second favourite part was the King’s talent showcase. I was able to debut my “sit down” comedy routine, and turn a basic hobby into laughter. What I was most impressed with, was the froshes’ wonderful talents, If the talents and personalities I’ve seen are any indication, I’d say that the future of King’s is bright!


Home
 
Is
 
Wherever
 
I'm
 
With
 
YOU!


Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment