Thursday 8 November 2012

Everybody's got a Story

A year ago on November 8th I started this blog. I started it to get practice writing, and the topics widely varied. They are not always 100% professional, but they highlight my values and concerns, my good days, and bad-- they highlight what makes me! It was fitting that I met Luca Lazylegz Patuelli for the 2nd time on my blog anniversary. He brought his dance crew, and they shared their passion, and the stories that made them. I always find him so inspiring, and I realized that though I do not dance, or train myself vigorously to walk, I experience the same passion for writing. The power that my legs lack, is compensated for in writing. I received many messages today that my blogs were inspiring, and that means more than you will ever know! Upon reflection, I realized that I would not have such stories to share without having met the people I have. So on this blog anniversary, I would like to thank everyone for being apart of my story, and allowing me to be a part of theirs!

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment