Tuesday 4 November 2014

Just like a Puzzle

I've mentioned my position with workstory.net, but I haven't really told you why I love it. As you know, or maybe not, I ask  friends and acquaintances to share stories about careers they love. It's really interesting, because in some cases now I understand what it means what my friend says I have to go to work; when previously I would not have known their extent of busyness. I see their passion, their drive, and see that the path is full of roadblocks and detours, just like mine

I've heard about the love of helping others, but also it's ups and downs. I've heard compassionate tales of firefighters in training being pushed to the brink, and hugging someone who has lost everything. Every time I hear these stories, they give me an opportunity to fuel my fire, and perfect my dream. When I work with information, it's like nothing else exists except what's in front of me. I snap every piece into place like a puzzle, and there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the finished picture. If I'm having this much fun with my first opportunity, then I know I'm the right place.


Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment