Saturday 12 November 2011

Nostalgia

Today was an interesting day. I showed my sister how to play with Crazy Bones. I used to love playing with them as a kid, and I was known as the champion among the kids on the playground! When I played today, I still had the spark! I also payed the Sims 3 with my family on xbox. It reminded me of the countless hours me and my sister Kourtney played the original, and the countless dollars spent on expansion packs! Finally, I started to read my childhood favourite The Secret Garden for school!

All of these things made me miss my childhood! The feeling of being a "champion" at a game no matter how simple it was. The addictiveness of Sims that still plagues me today. Being reed The Secret Garden by my Nan (Great Grandma in her elderly English accent. I have been missing a lot of things since university, and I'm glad there are still some familiar comforts left!


Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment