Tuesday 8 November 2011

Starbucks Snob!

I remember when I was first introduced to Starbucks. It was my first year of college, and my highschool English teacher had come to visit me and check out my living quarters. It was insisted upon that I be treated to Starbucks, and my first Pumpkin Spice Latte ever! I remember thinking: isn't that what snobby university kids drink?

Well now, that was ages ago; and since then I've had hundreds of Starbucks products… so I guess according to my old self, I would appear to be quite the "snob". However, since coming to university, I've come to realize that students don't consume things based on where they go and status, but rather due to the innate instinct of student survival. I can honestly say that Starbucks has been my life saver, and is a necessity for not succumbing to late night classes… and if that makes me a "Starbucks Snob" then so be it!

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment