Monday 30 January 2012

Happy! Happy! Happy!!!

So today I was soooo excited because the Soph apps came out! They are pretty much the ticket to making sure the newbies have a blast. I had such a good experience with my sophs that I hope to pay it forward!

Today was just an all around good day. We discussed the novel Jungle Book, which was interesting because there is quite a difference compared to Disney's rendition (more raw animal nature)! We watched clips from the first Harry Potter and discussed its critique on society today, as well as how it promoted reading in a world that reads way less than the past! I shocked my prof with the response that I'd gladly run down people who thought I was the odd duck in society! Happiness comes and goes, and I'm so thankful to King's for being the source of mine this year!

Don't worry be happy now,

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment