Tuesday 24 January 2012

Lazy Days

I woke up this morning feeling like I didn't want to get out of bed.  I tried listening to some of my favourite music, in an attempt to pump myself up.  No use.  I tried to work on my Soph Creative and was bored 10 seconds later. I’m surprised I’m writing this right now. You know, it sucks when your drive is equal to the weather outside. I just feel like eating half of my house, and not feeling guilty about it.  I went to school for two hours today, and the only thing I felt motivated to do was buy brownies from the King's bake sale.  That was about the only good thing that happened today.

On days that I feel unmotivated, my favourite remedies are shows like Dr. Phil, and the Jeremy Kyle show.  I feel almost embarrassed to admit it, but it's true.  Whenever I watch the Dr. Phil show, I look at the people on there, and I think to myself that my issues could be a lot worse than being buried in books.  When those TV shows don't cut it, I resort to my favourite foods like cookies, spaghetti , and fries. Whatever happens, I just keep Rollin'

Here's hoping tomorrow proves more productive,

Karli

1 comment:

  1. I have meds that help me on a full time basis but during the winter I need a bit of a top up. Try taking vitamin D drops once a day. You can put it right on your tongue or on your food. I started bottoming out just after xmas and started taking the drops then. The results were there about a day or two in. Give it a try and see if it helps you during the icky grey winter.

    ReplyDelete