Friday 20 January 2012

I Swear the Janitors Must Hate Me

Winter is the worst time for people in wheelchairs. For me, I'm cooped up inside a lot and have to rely on para transit if I wanna get around. Not only does it do a number on my mood,but also poor Chuck (read last post). Chuck eats snow, dirt, and salt very much to my disliking, as my house never stays spotless for more than 5 seconds. I feel even worse for the King's janitors, because no matter how much they clean I always instantaneously destroy their neat job. I've actually stayed at the school long enough before, to witness them bring out the giant mop machine, and like I said destroy their job. At previous schools I've been I always felt pride in the destruction Chuck caused, because THOSE janitors were downright pricks who had it coming! The janitors here are nice. The people that need work are the elevator maintenance guys, but that's another story…

Bringing destruction to a public place near you,

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment