Friday 3 February 2012

The Awkward Moment When…

Today was just a plain weird day, and a few awkward things went down. I started my day off in the library stapling an assignment together. I got into the first library door, but then the second is supposedly automatic, (it lies) and then I foolishly wait for someone to help and I look like an idiot! You know, usually I rarely get bothered by the little things, but these silly little things are very simple and easy to fix, and it seems like no one will take notice…

So then I get to class, and the prof is 15 minutes late. The class understands be cause we know his mom is very sick with cancer. Well, the socially awkward person in the class (there's always one right?) pipes up and asks why he's late… and the whole room was dead quiet! I literally cringed, the prof shouldn't have to explain his troubles to anyone… awkward person or not!

I hate feeling awkward and I seem to be a magnet to it…

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment