Saturday 4 February 2012

Cookies + Craziness

Today I spent time with my friends Dominique and Terralyn! It was much needed, and we talked about school and everything under the sun. Sometimes you don't realize how much you need time with friends until you make time for them. Life gets so busy and stressful that you forget you're not alone, It was nice to forget about my troubles for a while, and I'm so greatful that my friends are so willing to listen and help me when I need it!

We made Angel cookies and let the spring-like sunshine and air come though my balcony door, which also refreshed me. I'm really appreciative that pretty much winter never came! There's nothing like baking cookies with friends and good weather to lift your spirits, and there's no combination like cookies and craziness!

Another great day with two great friends!

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment