Wednesday 8 February 2012

Shortcuts

Today was an interesting start. I seemed to baffle my classmates standing outside the class who were whining that they never bough the Children's Lit books and never knew what was going on. So I pipped up and said that I listened to audiobooks to save me time and money.

I have come to know that not reading books can be a deadly choice in the long run, but I also understand that if you juggle 5 courses, you have to learn some shortcuts to keep your sanity. Audiobooks have been my hero in children's lit because we cover a book per week. Some people skim chapters or readings, which is better than not reading at all! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't take shortcuts!

I'd rather take shortcuts than cut books out entirely,

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment