Thursday 16 February 2012

A Much Needed Break!

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I 'm looking forward to the break! I can't wait for a week of endless choices. I've been so stressed with so many litttle things like healing from my fall and keeping on top of assignments. I've been trying to re-book an exam that was supposed to be on the Friday after my fall; it's difucult 'cause I usually have to book it 2 weeks ahead to make sure I've a quiet place to work. No such luck with re-booking before the break, but I shall return refreshed and ready to write next week! It will be nice not to be bothered by the little things, like whether the buttons around the school will work on a given day, or whether your bus will be on time on top of the books and many other things. Imagine having to plan a bus pickup three days in advance, setting a time and them being as early or late as they please (so it quite often seems). It is not impossible to be be forgotten either; which hasn't happened to me at King's yet,but the paranoia is still present.I cant just hop on the next one within ten minutes later. If you miss a bus/ are forgotten, you could be waiting an hour +


This coming week will be a rejuvenation period, filled with friends, fun, and pj days (and maybe some reading for once?) I'm looking forward to writing my blog at decent hours of the day, instead of getting "brilliant ideas" while lying in bed at 11pm, and perhaps pay more attention to the autocorrect feature on my iPhone, since I've noticed my late night brilliance leaves behind silly mistakes! I hope everyone enjoys the well deserved break, and spends time rejuvenating, because ALL students need a break sooner or later…

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment